Monday, January 18, 2016

Diva Challenge #251 - Moebius Syndrome Awareness

Moebius Syndrome is a congenital nerve disorder affecting the cranial VI and VII nerves, which controll the lateral movement of the face.

It is very rare, only about 5000 peope have this disorder incuding our challenger's young son Artoo.

Moebius Syndrome Awareness day is 24 January and our challenge this week was to use the Moebius Syndrome Foundation's logo as a string, and their color, which is purple.

This is my first try. I hope to do a few more through out the week and I will add them to this same entry (if) as I do them.



I finally got another one finished. There were a couple of failed attemps in between, but here is my next one. Maybe  I will get one more before the end of the week!


Here is my final one for this week. I have so much fun doing these that I can't help but do more than one per week. Besides, since I am still recovering from my surgery, I can't do much else.

This one is a little different than the others. Besides Jan 24 being Moebius Syndrome Awareness day, it also happens to be my birthday, so I thought I would have a little fun with this one.
I thought I would throw a "Partay"  with some "Confectus" (closest I could get to Confetti) have some "CAYKE" and I tried to use "Purk" to look like balloons. Of course a little glitter is always fun too! I used  Sakura Jelly Roll  Stardust pens to color the strip.




19 comments:

  1. Your logo is beautiful, I like the tangles inside the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really looks like a twisted ribbon and the use of shade is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the pattern you used for this pretty mobius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Möbius logo is great! I like the pattern, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tile. The choice of tangle sets off the logo so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautyful tile. The pattern you choose is wonderful too and I like the lighter and darker use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all 3, for 3 different reasons. The first is just simply beautiful with it's delicacy in shading. Your second one has such a fun use of coil and very well done. And the 3rd one is just fun to me - it just looks like party time! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete